Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sneezes and Sniffles and Classes, Oh My!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Gentle Light. Lately, I had been working with contrasting colors, so last night I thought I would tone it down just a little. I also did a minor extra experiment to see if I could uncover a couple of the color bugs that often come with overlays. The fact that nothing unusual seems to be showing shows that I have met with success.

After much sneezing and sniffling, I did get the first of my homework assignments turned in. Go Me! It was the one that was really scaring me too! I'll want to review some of my reading before I tackle the rest, but I'm feeling pretty good right about now. Considering how this is Week 5 in both of my present courses, that is important: Week 5 marks the midpoint of the class blocks for the school. I'm still not altogether certain what the professor for my business class really wants for the end-of-term, but I think I can start putting things together now. Wish me luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment