Saturday, September 4, 2010

There's The Sunshine!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sunlight Band. As you probably have noticed, I've been making a lot of sunlight images lately. I decided I didn't like the appearance of the transparency under the basic lines that I used to shape the picture- though technically, I knew that they would be hidden in the finished product. At the same time, I didn't want to alter the basic coloring. Thus, what you now see.

Pardon me while I bounce around a bit; All that tea and lemon and ginger I've been pouring into my husband seems to be working! Other than a leftover cough, he seems to be feeling pretty good, and that suits me very well indeed. That is just as well; I have a lot of notes to finish taking for my communication class next week. Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment