Monday, September 20, 2010

Study Study!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Icy Flames. I've been debating whether to add more flame-shapes or not, but the largest part of the space left happens to be right over the starburst- and I really don't want to cover that up. Perhaps I will make a copy of this image for experimental purposes. If I like what I find, I can post that later.

I was up until the wee hours taking notes last night. I still am not comfortable about the quantity of work left to do before I can tackle my assignments, but the second chapter of communications reading- all 52 pages of it- is out of the way. Fortunately, the last chapter is considerably shorter, and I have a feeling that the algebra stuff will be familiar.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment