Monday, September 6, 2010

Random Notes

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Many Flames. A few times when I was on camping trips with friends or family, someone would bring along pieces of copper pipe filled with old rubber hose, and we would put those in the fire and watch the flames turn color- from indigo purple to green. That was the images inspiration.

My cold must be on its way out: I've gone into the coughing stage. While that isn't comfortable, it does mean that my body is getting rid of the residue. I think the heat I built up from my normal Monday chores might help too.

I never did get to finish taking all of my notes last night, but I got more than I really expected to. Now I just have to finish, then take care of my assignments. Fortunately, I don't think that will be a problem now: The chapters, for once, do relate directly to the items in question.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment