Friday, September 24, 2010

Eek! Redux...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spring And Autumn. I chose that because red and gold are associated with both seasons: Fresh flowers for the spring, and falling leaves in autumn. This is one of the few pictures I've made where I had a fair idea of what would happen.

I suppose you're wondering about the title. Well, it's like this: I started to work on the report for my class. That wouldn't have been a problem: I possibly could have finished and turned that in. However, I checked my syllabus. Yikes! The Power Point Presentation is what I needed first! I did make a start on that, but I'm not happy with some of the words and arrangement- so I'll have to go back and redo parts of it. Boy am I glad I looked last night instead of waiting until today!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment