Monday, September 27, 2010

Woo-Hoo!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Different Kind of Candle. I did like the shape of the flame at the top, but not much else about it. The candle part came out much better. I'll have to try this again; I think I know what went wrong.

Go Me! I got my report done and turned in, then I went on to do an Algebra assignment that was due in a few days. I had enough of going nuts because of the overload of work, thank you! I still am not sure how I'm supposed to make that end-of-term project for the communications class work; I have the parts gathered, but they are incredibly disparate, so I've no idea how I'm supposed to put them together. I'll have to make sure I didn't miss anything important, but while I was writing my report I did go back and review a number of items. I'll probably have to do that for the next couple of weeks; That's how much longer the classes will last. Then there will be a short break. Not that I think it will be much of a break; My next classes are going to be bears. Fortunately, I've got the material down-loaded for them because I thought I was going to need it for this go-around. Not only that, my mother gave me a book she used when she was taking a similar course so I should be able to get a decent head-start.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment