Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Catching Up

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Illusions. Part of what you see was, for once, planned. The rest wasn't, quite. The diamond you see at the top of the circle certainly wasn't; I was expecting more of a reversed teardrop shape, and I was trying more for a fuchsia/pink color than for the lighter blue that you see. However, it came together rather well. The next time I try something similar to this, though, I will want a slightly- stronger contrast.

I spent last night discovering that I lost more time in studying than I thought. I have a lot to make up for today! Fortunately, I am getting well now, though I'm not all the way there yet. Wish me luck, Gentle Readers! The books and I are going to have a very long talk!

Until We Meet...

1 comment: