Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cooling Off

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fairy Wings. I wasn't exactly trying for fire when I made this, but I did add a deformation to the 'wings' before I added the other two objects. I considered adding another deformation, but decided against it after I tried it on for size and decided I didn't like that at all.

Yesterday, it was cool enough that I had to turn off the fans. The relative silence sure sounds strange after months of them humming in the background! I then even stayed mostly under the covers, which was nice. I haven't been well able to sleep without covers for some time, though during the height of summer I had no choice if I was to sleep at all.

Since I'm largely done with this block of classes, I have been looking over what I need for my next block. I found out that I was signed up for a different geology class, so I went to get my study materials for that while putting the original folder out of the way. I did run into something a little strange and a lot annoying; The downloads for a number of the chapters of the text either would hang up somewhere in the middle, or wouldn't even start at all. This will be a problem if I can't fix it before I need the book. Perhaps I ought to order a hardcopy textbook as well, but I have found that the electronic texts usually do what I want them to do.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. What is the Geology class number? And when do you have to take it? Perhaps it's the same one I am taking right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of the original geology class and lab, I'll be taking Sci245. Admittedly, the original class would have been a bit much to take in tandem with the accounting. The funny thing is that neither course seems quite as scary as they did some 5 weeks or so ago.

    ReplyDelete