Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Veridian Gem. I've not tried working with a canvas this size before, so I wasn't quite sure what would happen. There is an area that I flood-filled twice trying to get a certain color into it. I was a bit surprised that it took; Usually floodfills on the same layer cover their precedents.

Well, I did get all of my school assignments for the week turned in- though I'm not sure one is quite what was needed. Still, it is done! Now I have to look at the assignments for next week.

Actually, I have. The communication class has me running just a bit scared! Of course, I can't have that. So it's time to invoke the yellow pad again, methinks! I'm going to have to learn a bit about business letters and memos, after all, if I want to build a business that will support my husband and me.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment