Sunday, September 19, 2010

Surveys?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spindled Infinity. As you may notice, there is something of an illusion of a paper being rolled- or spindled. I wasn't really sure what would happen here- naturally. But the green against the red and violets proved to be quite striking.

Well, I still haven't quite finished my note-taking. But a lot of what I see is a repetition of things I had read in previous courses and workshops. Right now, I'm looking at a description of what makes a good survey or interview question. In a way, it's rather amusing because it points out flaws in questionnaires that the school itself uses. It also shows some serious gaps in a lot of other common survey questions; A lot of these surveys are leading and don't really let the subject describe his or her real opinion fully. Needless to say, I'm not going to be in a hurry to fill out any more surveys until the companies in question can get their collective acts together!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment