Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wrestling with the Math Monster!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Transparency. It has been a while since I've worked mostly with blue and white- and that was before I had learned what I had about how overlays work, at least most of the time. I may try a variation of this later, but I do like how the light outlines the center where the starburst is clearest.

My poor aching brain! I spent a lot of last night working on a number of assigned problems with algebra- especially using formulas that I wasn't taught the first time around. The thing is that I'm sure I solved some of those problems correctly earlier, but the test wasn't acknowledging it! Meanwhile, a couple of the programs that the class made available to me for graphing purposes weren't exactly cooperative. But I finally got them done, along with a short essay about perpendicular lines. So I have one more test to take, and I'll be golden for the rest of the week!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers....

No comments:

Post a Comment