Monday, September 13, 2010

Learning to Listen?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Daisy Petals. A few times before, I had tried to make daisy-like flowers on my pictures, and wasn't satisfied with how they came out. I still am not completely pleased- but I think I know what happened this time. Meanwhile, the gossamer appearance is pleasant enough in its own way.

I finished taking my communication notes last night, so I should be well able to handle the assignments for the week now. In fact, I probably could have done the vast majority of them last night, considering how much of the material was covered in previous courses. The concepts of active listening and understanding cultural diversity have a lot of use even if one never enters the business world.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment