Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Computer Woes

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled A Lotta Lemon-Lime. It really doesn't look much like how I had intended it; I meant for there to be a lot more pale blue in there than there is, but much of where I wanted it was taken over by the green and yellow. Still, there is enough blue to cut it just a bit.

Talk about computer woes! I noticed a bit of lag last night, and I had trouble with one of my sites loading properly. So this morning, I started to run a scan. Well- About an hour and a half after I did that, the scan was still running (fortunately, without turning up anything dangerous), when I find out that I had an automatic update coming in. Now, I don't really mind security updates. But I would like to restart the machine on my own time instead of having the thing restart right when I'm in the middle of something! To really complicate matters, the computer lost contact with the keyboard until I restarted it again. Needless to say, I am not pleased. Fortunately, the machine seems to be behaving itself now. Perhaps that growl I gave it has something to do with the matter.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment