Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Week Gone...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Flame Through Circle 2. As you might guess, it's pretty much a second version of yesterday's image. I've got an idea for yet another variation- But I will attempt that later.

It took some doing, but I finally got that assignment turned in. I still can't get over how the Wikipedia article about New Zealand was so utterly unbalanced. Really, all people make history, not just one group or another. Some people just yell more about it. I have a feeling that's exactly what happened here.

Another week has passed, so now I need to start on next week's stuff as well as see what I can do about the end-of-term. I did spend that sliver of time between being awake and being asleep thinking about a couple of things that were giving me difficulty with one of my courses. Sometimes I can understand problems more clearly when I am not distracted by conscious worries. Indeed, sometimes that's the ONLY way I can understand things! Fortunately, I'm a big believer in the unconscious mind and the almighty yellow pad!

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment