Friday, August 6, 2010

Stormy day coming?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Echoes. I made this yesterday while experimenting with a couple of filters. I didn't like what had been done to the 'moon' at first, but the overlay in the next layer really changed that and wiped out much of what I didn't like before.

We had another storm through here last night- One that had the power flickering, though it stopped short of going out altogether. Still, the power fluctuations did a number on our air conditioner, which hasn't been fully functional in a while. So I decided to get my on-line stuff done as quickly as I could in case everything should go out today, including the note-taking. I should take a look at the math text too; I had to download a number of huge files for that, and I won't be able to treat it like I do normal texts because of the sheer size. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment