Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Future...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fire To The Sky. Some time ago, I made another one I titled Fire In The Sky, so it was very important to differentiate between the two. I used a radial flood-fill for the background, then put the green in front using another layer; There was no way the colors would have taken properly otherwise.

Last night, I started reading the text for one of my up-coming courses. I could swear that it is almost identical to a course I had taken a couple of blocks ago, if only a little more detailed! Still, I think I had better keep on reading; There were a few items with that other course that I never did get really comfortable with. Besides, when I was looking at some of the assignments, I found a mention of a power-point presentation that would be due eventually. If that's the case, the more I know now the better!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment