Thursday, August 12, 2010

School Days...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Green Tree. I started out with a number of flood fills, but it really called nothing to mind for me except a number of very large blobs, so I had to do something to tie it together. The green fore-image was just the thing to give it the needed punch.

I can breathe a sigh of relief now. You'll remember that yesterday I was concerned about whether or not I'll be able to turn in an assignment that was due. Apparently the professor did forget to 'flip a few switches', so to speak. It's all good now, though. I even managed to plow my way through a couple of humongous chapters of Algebra, so now all I need to do is finish turning stuff in. I'll want to get a start on next week too, if this week is any indication. I thought I was going to go cross-eyed for a while, but I did choose a few problems to solve, so I know I can handle it.

I also need to take another look at the business communications class. I know I have one more item due for the week there, along with making a start on my end-of-term project. Nine weeks is not really that long, after all.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment