Monday, August 9, 2010

New Courses

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image, titled Starting, is a work in progress rather than a completed picture. I began it yesterday, but didn't get to finish it before my husband and I left for the rest of the day. It has been a while since I used a black background, rather than transparent or white. So now is a good time to come back and see what I can make happen.

It took some doing, but I finally have a handle on the new arrangement of the school's web site. I still can't say I like it much, but it does give advertising space to companies that the students might want to know about- and that, incidentally, just might lower the cost of schooling for people like myself. If it does, then I'm all for it!

I also got the new syllabuses for my courses- though I didn't get to print off the second one because my husband needed his sleep, and the printer is loud! Once before, I tried using it as he was drifting off, and he jumped like a scalded cat. I won't be doing that again!

I ought to open up my bio that I made for the courses and see what needs to be altered, but I'll do that after I finish my chores for the day. Otherwise, I won't be able to concentrate at all.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment