Saturday, August 7, 2010

Storms and Studies

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Luminous Bubble. I made it a couple of weeks ago while trying to deliberately recapture a few old effects. As per usual, it didn't quite work as planned- But then, there really wasn't a plan either!

We did have a storm through here again last night- But it was more rain than anything else, from a small storm cell that was part of a straggly string from the west. The cats, at least, were pleased; They don't like storms, and will hide under the bed when those come through. As for me, I was just as glad to have something that would break the heat; I was wearing a frozen towel around my neck much of the day as it was. I can imagine how it would have been for someone who didn't know how to do that.

Boy am I glad I started taking notes! While I saw little that I hadn't seen before, I did have to clarify a few of the business communications concepts! I can think of a few corporate heads that need to take this, and the other business courses I've taken up to date; Just about every single action the persons in question take when it comes to their businesses is counter to the laws of basic common sense even, let alone to what is really needed to build a strong business and maintain employee morale. Not that it will be my business for very long, if I have my say...

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment