Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Mix-ups

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Flower. I was thinking to try a floodfill with a considerably more vivid pink, but that didn't come out well against the background. However, I did get just enough of a rosy tint to define the forms that give the picture its name.

It seems that my business communications instructor isn't the only one who is having trouble with the syllabus and the assignment area; Yesterday, a number of my fellow students commented on a similar mix-up with the algebra site. I thought about trying to get that second assignment that the site said was due- But my brain protested the notion- Loudly. So I will simply take care of it today while thinking about how to approach my last assignment for the week. I'm not looking forward to that! I keep getting the feeling that important pieces of data are missing from the problems, for one thing. I guess I'll have to invoke the power of the Great Yellow Pad for that!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment