Monday, August 16, 2010

The Course of the Courses...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Dancing Web. Usually when I add a line-based object to my pictures, I draw from the bottom up. When I made this last night, I deliberately drew from the top down instead- And THEN added a couple more lines leading up instead of down. The thing is that the lines are supposed to be yellow- However, the layer filter caused the colors to interact just a little strangely. Still, I did like the results.

I managed to get some of my homework done last night- But I may have to redo some of it. While my answers were true and correct, they may not have been quite specific enough to the question. One advantage to good word-processor programs is that one can erase items without worrying about smudge marks being left behind! I'll take care of that later, then look at the algebra stuff again. I think I've managed to pull about even to where I should be for the course work; Now I need to work on pulling ahead.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment