Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was Shakespeare a Mathematician?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sunglow. Those of you who have followed me for a while will probably recognize the technique: I put a sunburst in the background, then added the foreground object. I wasn't sure how well that indigo would work with the shining yellow, but there was just enough to offer a definition without really calling attention to itself.

Last night, I found myself talking about how to see if mathematical equations really have solutions or not. I was just a bit surprised at how eloquent I could get on the subject, even though I had to read and think for a while. It does help that I thought to use examples! With that out of the way, I'll have to handle the rest of my homework. One of those pieces is going to be rather long- which I am not thrilled about. But I do consider it an appropriate test, so I won't complain much!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment