Sunday, August 1, 2010

Priorities

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Floating Light. As you can see, I managed to split my 'spotlight' up in a way that doesn't really scream. I even managed to find a bit of my rainbow- though I will have to try again with broader stripes so if it's there it will be more readily visible.

I got my paper done last night- Finally! I wasn't sure I would be able to locate all the words to meet the count, at least without some needless padding. But I managed it, and set up a document to start working on my capstone Discussion Question item. After that, I can start with the new course material and maybe even fill out a few forms- Though I probably ought to hold off on that until I know more about my instructors' preferences. I also need to make up a list of priorities to meet; That way I will work toward them instead of just more or less drift along. One thing I need to do is find out more about my competition in the fields I hope to get into. I tried looking up a few people whose work I had admired, but their sites are defunct- which I am not pleased about at all. Still, that's the breaks. Perhaps I can find someone else. Or perhaps not; My style seems to be largely my own.

Time for me to invoke the power of the Yellow Pad!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment