Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Worries about the School

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Crown Jewel, and I think you can see why. Originally, the center was a black field- But I decided that that was just a shade too much darkness, and somehow made the red object that would fit in there instead. I am a lot happier with those results!

I am getting a little worried about one of my professors. There is a section of the college site that he has to set up so us students can turn homework in, but he hasn't done it- and the first assignment is due today. In his introduction, he mentioned being a cancer survivor, and having various other health problems- but he also mentioned how he and his wife have been incredibly busy with a number of researches. So I am wondering if he has had a flare-up, or if he has somehow overlooked that most especial section of the site in the midst of the rest of his work. I may call my academic counselor later on today and see if she can think of anything. I'm not the only one who is concerned; My classmates are asking questions too.

Until We meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment