Saturday, August 14, 2010

Assignments?

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Focusing. As usual, some of the effects weren't really intended; I really meant the yellow within the two circles to be a bit stronger, but I didn't want it quite as strong as the hard-light filter in the layer tool would have made it. Still, it made a nice little band. Also, I remembered some time ago that I had found a way to make colored bands run to the center of an image, quite by accident. I had been searching ever since then for a way to do it on purpose. As you can see, I finally have met with success.

I sure cut it close yesterday with my algebra assignment! But I did get it done on time, whatever the site might say. Most of the problem I had yesterday was figuring out how some of the tools worked. I finally got a handle on that about halfway through the work sheet, so the next assignment won't be so difficult. I'll have to take a few more notes than I did too. There is good news; I did manage to get a large fraction of my text read, so it's not going to look like a humongous monster from here on out, like I did last week.

Today, I'll have to set up a folder especially for my end-of-term project for business communications; While I have taken similar courses before, I'm not really sanguine about my chances of getting everything done right without it. I'll also have to make sure to set up my resource-listing document; That has been remarkably useful in getting my items organized, rather than waiting until the last instant to wrestle with it.

Never a dull moment!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment