Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Class Work and Distractions

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Blue Dawn. As usual, it isn't quite what I was looking for: I had expected something more like stained glass for the blue part. However, I think I slipped while setting up that especial layer. I'll try this again later, but in the meanwhile this is quite enjoyable.

It took some doing, but I did manage to finish an essay I had to write for my communications class. This was between taking care of one of the writers on a group I moderate who was feeling positively chatty! Normally, chatty isn't a problem. I love it, in fact! However, this especial writer needs some extra help concerning what can and can't be posted. Toward the end, I would not have been surprised to find my blood pressure rising.

So far, I've got a good grip of my class work this week. I even think that once I get past this week in my communications class, I'll be able to make a big start in my end-of-term project, though I've already done as much as I can with it. However, a good power-point presentation is very much labor-intensive in its creation. Guess what the project entails!

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet....

No comments:

Post a Comment