Friday, August 20, 2010

Weapon of Choice for School Work?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled River Through The Moon. When I made this, I was originally trying to aim for a translucent pink band through the blue-white. It didn't quite occur that way, of course- But it did show just enough that one could see what was supposed to be there.

Yesterday, I spoke of an assignment that I was not quite sure how I was to approach. I still am not sure, but I finally managed to locate the program that I need to do it. The school talked about the Microsoft equivalent thereof; However, I use the Open Office suite for my document needs- which fortunately is compatible with Microsoft programs so other people can read them. That is about half the battle, so I can now approach the item with something other than abject terror!

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment