Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mother Nature's House-cleaning?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Bubbles. I had an idea for an image a couple of days ago- which didn't exactly turn out as planned (So what's new?). But I did like the ethereal-floating appearance, especially given how the circles seemed to be just barely tethered. Needless to say, I didn't fuss. I'll just have to try again.

For a change, I will talk about the weather.

This morning I went to look at my forecast- something I've been doing a lot since Hurricane Earl started stirring. I still don't think Hurricane Earl is an especially dangerous storm; In fact, he may be a lucky one. I did find that we were under a code orange air quality alert. That means that the ozone levels have gotten high enough near the ground that the ill and elderly, and those with heart or respiratory conditions, need to be careful about exerting themselves overmuch. While I don't fall in any of those categories, I am a bit flabby. Fortunately I did the majority of my heavy work yesterday! Perhaps the winds from Earl will take care of the air problem.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment