Tuesday, August 17, 2010

News from the School Front

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lacing Over Lime. I really was not sure how that shade of blue would look against the green, but the blue did break the green up nicely so it wouldn't be too bright.

My poor business communications professor is just not having any luck with his site at all! He finally got one item taken care of so we could post our assignments, and now the site and the syllabus are in a very large disagreement over when at least one assignment is due this week! It isn't going to effect me; I finished it during the weekend and so was able to turn it right on in. But some of the other students are understandably panicked. Still, I shall take it as a warning to not indulge in procrastination! In the case of my end-of-term project, I about have to wait at least one more week due to the nature of one assignment that is necessary for assembling the material. But I have attended other items associated with the project, so I really am ahead just a bit there.

I did get a nice fuzzy feeling from my algebra instructor; When I read his commentary on how I performed last week, I was surprised to find out that my posts had value in keeping the discussion rolling. I was very tempted to perform a faint-thud! So, with that in mind, I'll have to open the texts and read some more today and tomorrow- and as usual, take a lot of notes.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment