Thursday, August 5, 2010

Storms

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Green-Laced Gem. I made this a few nights ago as I was working on embedding more objects inside a bubble-light effect. It just seemed to me that I had a lot of space that wasn't being used, so I added the green lacing to it. Thus, the name.

I don't have a whole lot to say about school today, other than while my Associate's degree will be done in December, I'll be rolling on over into a Bachelor's starting in January. I think I'll be ready for a break, much as I would like everything to be done and over with. Still, considering the sheer quantity of material I have covered, I have done rather well!

Last night, we had a storm through here. I'm not really surprised, and I expect more in a couple of days, when that string from the west hits us. My friend in the mid-west says that her storms tend to be strong. That leads me to wonder why they are comparatively tame by the time they arrive where I am- Not that I object! And not that I wish to jinx myself either, considering the havoc that Hurricane Isabelle, and even Rita and Katrina wrecked through here!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Tigger I love your Lair, I've been coming here for a couple of days now looking at your wonderful work. These effects that you work on are awesome. I bet all of these images that you created would make a great desktop wallpaper.

    - Rachael Keona (LW18 Ladywolf) or Little Wolf if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying, Ladywolf! The wallpaper is indeed one of the ideas I have for what you see. I also intend to sell some of this as wall art, and maybe even convert some of it into stained glass.

    ReplyDelete