Sunday, August 29, 2010

Doing it the hard way!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Popsicle Drop. I was experimenting a bit with various flood fills and bezier lines, and came up with this. For anyone who has ever enjoyed a melting popsicle on a hot summer day, the colors should recall a few memories!

I spent much of last night wrestling with the problem of X and Y intercepts with graphing, then finally gave it up. This morning, my subconscious knocked me upside the noggin and pointed out that I had been doing it the hard way! I feel silly now, but lesson learned! Fortunately, I can go back and redo the problem, since I haven't turned it in yet.

I haven't cracked open my Com text yet. I'm not terribly concerned: Contrary to my expectations, the course has been relatively easy- Other than me having to learn how to use a couple of unfamiliar programs. I'm just as glad I'm learning now, instead of waiting until I have a business to keep track of at the same time.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment