Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Novel On Math?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

You may remember yesterday's image, Starting. This is the completed work. It didn't do exactly as I thought it would, but I think I've figured out why. I'll put that theory to the test later on today.

Boy am I glad I started looking at the algebra text! Most of the material is, after all, old knowledge. But when there are some 80 pages in one chapter, it would be far too easy to miss something. I'll have to finish that later on today too; It was late when I started reading it last night, and while I tend to do my best studying then there is a limit to how long I will actually absorb the stuff. As it was, without my yellow pad, I might have missed far more. I did need to refresh my memory of a few terms as it was. Fortunately, perhaps, I'll be sharing some stuff so it will stick better, for lack of a better term.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment