Sunday, August 15, 2010

Communications And Algebra

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Pentagons. I usually don't use the outline tool with my images because it tends to wash out most of the color, but that didn't happen this time- which I was happy to see.

I managed to take notes on the majority of next week's reading for my business communication class last night. Now, I have to finish with the rest and see what I can do about my assignments. I'm still shuddering over the algebra stuff I plowed through, so I didn't even crack open that text yesterday. But I should be good to go there tonight, too! There are a few terms I'm trying to figure out with the communication class; I won't be able to handle my end-of-term projects without them. Hopefully that won't take TOO long.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment